Thursday, February 28, 2013

RODEO 2013



So I have been super bad about keeping this updated...
I  apologize
I have some excuses but all in all I am sorry
here are some pics for our recent trip to the San Antonio Rodeo

I will have to tell you we had several and I mean SEVERAL people stop us and tell us how handsome Drew is!!!
I of course already knew this *wink* but we thanked them!!!



 I skipped school
and we met up with the Kinders
from my school
they had a field trip to the rodeo and
I am really good friends with the Kinder teachers
so we tagged along with them


 he loved riding this pony named Dolly and got to ride her 3 times because she wasn't cooperating for the camera :)











 the petting ZOO was his favorite...

 nice healthy Rodeo lunch...
he is a picky eater but I can always get chicken strips and fries









 another fave was the reptile house
we only stayed til Paw Paw got off
Paw Paw is a volunteer in the horse barn
we got to the grounds at like 10 and we were headed home by 1
 this was on the way home...
we did a lot in 3 hours
it is tough being a handsome cowboy


1 comments:

Benny said...

Because of the actual hermetically covered hublot replica screwed lower in front, back again as well as overhead the actual view carried out with no problem. It had been an amazing discovery, and something which steered fake rolex sale for the popularity it's these days, however the view by itself just composed 1 / 2 of the actual elements rolex replica uk for the actual achievement Wilsdorf targeted with regard to. Another fifty percent originated from the company a part of their mind, the actual rolex replica sale which understood whenever, exactly where as well as how you can market their manufacturer. Taking advantage of the actual rolex replica sale required away the front-page advertorial within the Every day Postal mail, praising the actual amazing task for an target audience associated with thousands and thousands. In order to limit this away, he'd their merchants show the actual replica watches uk inside a aquarium, the demo which wowed crowds of people using its audacity.